Gademode, or also called “Street Fashion” in english, is a Danish version of Facehunter. I was in my own little world, sucking on a juice brick till someone asked me: “Hey! Can I take a picture of you for Gademode?”, and I was like: Fuck yeah, bitch. Finally!!, but instead I said “yes, indeed”.
It’s so funny finding yourself on the web like that. I thought I would hate the picture, but it turned out pretty neat afterall. Thanks Mathias!
I know. It’s a silly picture, but it describes pretty much how I feel today. Kinda happy, silly and a bit exited. I’ve been busy with this and that, so therefor I have nothing interesting to share with you. I just felt like sharing one of my favorite songs, which reminds me of summer, standing in my fancy 60′s bikini with an enormous hat and starring into the ocean on my yacht.
My dad and I were driving home in a cold and vicious snow storm! I don’t do snow anymore!! Done! It’s too much – it has snowed since december! Now I just want summer and warmth, but Phil Collins helps too.
I must admit that I really love the effect on my webcam pictures. It kinda looks like an old picture from the 1950′s. I love it! But it’s not good for taking outfit pictures though. They have to wait a little.
So back to the tip of the month, which is a newly squeezed concept for my blog. It basically is a tip… you get… every month. Ha ha. Nothing complex!
Tip of the day: if you have to deal with dark rings under your eyes use cold water in the mornings. Just fill your sink up with cold, cold water and stick your head into. Not only do you wake up, but it helps. Remember to moisturize your skin afterwards.
If you have all the time in the world you can use milk. Start by placing a boil of low-fat milk in a freezer. Whatever you use to remove makeup – like cotton wool – dip that into the cold milk and place the cotton wool on your eyes for about 15 minutes. When the cotton wool becomes warmer, just dip them into the boil of cold milk. Repeat that in 15 minutes. And voila! No more dark rings!!
Home from school after a night with only 3 hours of sleep! I need to change one thing in 2010: start writing school projects in good time, so you don’t stay op till 04 pm, you crazy mutha ucker!
Now I’m thinking of it I could actually make a list of what needs to change in 2010:
1. stop surfing in school lessons. yes it’s often boring listening to some old hag repeating same shit, but you need to stick it out! only 4 months left, remember that!
2. drink some more the and not only the safe Camille or earl gray, but search after varieties.
3. start searching after music like in the old days, and talk about it for ages.
4. travel more, party more.
5. and this is a must!! start reading again!!!! I miss it so, and curse myself every day for not reading anymore. Well..
That was it. Nothing big though – I’m not into making some exaggerated, unrealistic list.
Now I’ll do number 3: search and listen to some tunes.
I just got me one and I can definitely say that I’m addicted. If you see a little chinese looking Gollum, running around in her undies and calling her iPhone “my preeecious” then say hello – I love meeting new people.
But like any other newly made iPhone freak, you are probably protecting your iPhone in your hello kitty socks. Unfortunately you need that other pair of sock eventually and therefor it is a good idea to invest in an iPhone case. Number one safety for your phone, and it can even look pretty fancy!
On imakemycase you can create your OWN iPhone case. How cool is that? Now you yell: fabulous, just fab, Yasmin!! I will design my case soon – I just need some money, even though it’s not that expensive. If you can afford an iPhone, you can also create your own case.
Filed under Design, Fun, Myself
I’m so tirreeeeeeed of this school rutine. I can’t wait for the 23 juni: high school – done, finish, finito, no more!!!
Back to essay, mofo!
I love it when blogs are not only about fashion, but also about gadgets and music. I also like it when you are “welcomed into a bloggers life” and hear about this and that. It’s a cozy invite to someones life.
1. I love bem legaus, which is a portuguese blog (correct me if I’m wrong). Unfortunately I don’t understand half of what he writes, but he sure does find really awesome things. Everything from clothes, gadgets and kitchen items.
2. Clamour for Glamour. Camille is a mother, a fashion junkie, editor and so much more. She writes about music, fashion and invites you into her personal life. I don’t read her blog for fashion inspiration actually, but there is something very likeable about her way of writing.
3. Sketchmood is a creative blog, a bit more artzy fartzy than bem leguas, but still charming!
4. Trés Chic Clique. A young, Danish, lesbian blogger! And she sure does know a thing or two about fashion. I’ve followed her in a long time by now, and she has a way of always renewing herself in every way.
5. Presenting. Presenting took my blog virginity, and I cannot think of another blog that could give me a greater first time experience. So good, that I started to read blogs regularly. Thanks Trine and Rikke from Presenting, and thanks for my hair care for the next 6 months!
Princess Soraya Esfandiary-Bakhtiari of Iran.
I do miss wearing my hat. Maybe I’ll show it off tomorrow, but now the only “off” that is happening is to my bed. I have a terribly long day at school tomorrow. Wish me luck!