I love it when blogs are not only about fashion, but also about gadgets and music. I also like it when you are “welcomed into a bloggers life” and hear about this and that. It’s a cozy invite to someones life.
1. I love bem legaus, which is a portuguese blog (correct me if I’m wrong). Unfortunately I don’t understand half of what he writes, but he sure does find really awesome things. Everything from clothes, gadgets and kitchen items.
2. Clamour for Glamour. Camille is a mother, a fashion junkie, editor and so much more. She writes about music, fashion and invites you into her personal life. I don’t read her blog for fashion inspiration actually, but there is something very likeable about her way of writing.
3. Sketchmood is a creative blog, a bit more artzy fartzy than bem leguas, but still charming!
4. Trés Chic Clique. A young, Danish, lesbian blogger! And she sure does know a thing or two about fashion. I’ve followed her in a long time by now, and she has a way of always renewing herself in every way.
5. Presenting. Presenting took my blog virginity, and I cannot think of another blog that could give me a greater first time experience. So good, that I started to read blogs regularly. Thanks Trine and Rikke from Presenting, and thanks for my hair care for the next 6 months!