I’m sorry for my lack of top 5′s the past Sundays, but I’ve reached a decision: I’m not good at keeping my promises! So therefor you get a top 5 every month instead of every sunday.
This time it’s about YouTube, and all the precious things you can find in there. From dancing monkeys singing a freaky birthday song with a dash of silly emotional R’n'B to intimate concerts held by random folks. On YouTube you can find anything!
1. Makeup. I love it. Face it, it’s one of the greatest things on earth, and there is something really relaxing with putting on makeup. And seeing this video makes me wanna buy all the expensive makeup kits the lady is playing with. Lucky bastard! I’m looking forward for my Twiggy transformation
2. TED Channel. On TED you can see smart people talk about everything from love to why we like big boobs and think babies are cute. You can even get the TED app for free for your iPhone. Highly recommended.
3. Finding (underground) music! And I got a little something for you: Death to Frank Ziyanak.
4. Hearing Tom Waits reading Charles Bukowski
5. Seeing the cutest baby ever! I would be a very proud parent if my baby was laughing its brains out over ripped paper. You gotta love that. If not, there is something wrong with you!
I will be ready with Top 5 later, alligator!
I love it when blogs are not only about fashion, but also about gadgets and music. I also like it when you are “welcomed into a bloggers life” and hear about this and that. It’s a cozy invite to someones life.
1. I love bem legaus, which is a portuguese blog (correct me if I’m wrong). Unfortunately I don’t understand half of what he writes, but he sure does find really awesome things. Everything from clothes, gadgets and kitchen items.
2. Clamour for Glamour. Camille is a mother, a fashion junkie, editor and so much more. She writes about music, fashion and invites you into her personal life. I don’t read her blog for fashion inspiration actually, but there is something very likeable about her way of writing.
3. Sketchmood is a creative blog, a bit more artzy fartzy than bem leguas, but still charming!
4. Trés Chic Clique. A young, Danish, lesbian blogger! And she sure does know a thing or two about fashion. I’ve followed her in a long time by now, and she has a way of always renewing herself in every way.
5. Presenting. Presenting took my blog virginity, and I cannot think of another blog that could give me a greater first time experience. So good, that I started to read blogs regularly. Thanks Trine and Rikke from Presenting, and thanks for my hair care for the next 6 months!
from now on I will post my top 5 favorite things every sunday, so you can spend sunday doing something. Right now I’ve found a lot of music, which I do enjoy. It makes sundays so much better when you get something constructive out of it, than just lying around feeling sorry for yourself after a wild trip out and about. This top 5 is dedicated to new wave, ska, electronic and post punk music from the 70-80′ties, which is highly underrated. It sure makes my sunday afternoon a hell of a lot better. Hope you like it!
1. Action Class – Blast off
2. Bourbonese Qualk -Return to order
3. The the – Uncertain smile
4. Moev – Cracked Mirror
5. Solid Space – 10th Planet